Bugs connus 🐛
Cette vue d'ensemble est mise à jour avec chaque commit (mise à jour) de la version bêta de la LSSM. Vous pouvez toujours trouver la version la plus récente dans notre GitHub Issues
On the US Version the missing-vehicles alert displays missing Hazmat personnel. When "Enhanced missing vehicles" from the "Extended alarm window" module is enabled the personnel also gets displayed in the table.
When selecting a vehicle the counter for the educated hazmat personnel doesn't count people on the vehicle but rather only the hazmat vehicle (so the counter goes up by one even when "maximum staff" is enabled)
Vehicles like the Hazmat Ambulance do not get counted at all for the personnel.
Default display: https://i.imgur.com/TU5K78s.png
With enhanced missing vehicles: https://i.imgur.com/qXprl1N.png
(In both pictures there is a HazMat ambulance selected but not yet dispatched. It is staffed with 6 educated personnel and "maximum staff" is enabled for enhanced missing vehicles.
- extended missing vehicles needs to be enabled
- maximum staff needs to be enabled
- in a mission with missing hazmat personnel select a HazMat or HazMat ambulance
I expected that the personnel of the HazMat or HazMat ambulance would be counted towards the missing personnel rather then counting the number of Hazmat vehicles selected.
- OS: Windows 11
- Browser and version: Edge - Version 108.0.1462.54 (Official build) (64-bit)
- LSSM-Version: 4.7.2+20221226.1422 [stable]
- Game-Version: https://www.missionchief.com/
Describe what happens
Having V3 enabled with module WoP and / or clock, these are above v4 modals (see screenshots + Forum Beta Conversation (private))
How to reproduce?
Explain here what you did when the error occured
- enable V.3
- enable modules WoP and clock in V.3
- enable V.4
- open Appstore, Dashboard or settings in V.4
V.4 modals above those things
Further notes: (please complete)
- OS: any
- Browser: any
- LSSM-Version: 4.0.6 and 3.3.7
- for Smartphones / Tablets: your device: any
- which of the games are you playing: any
- your ingame name: any
We need to check what we break when setting a general z-index for V.4 modals.
Otherwise need changes in V.3?