Welcome to the official LSSM Contribution Guide!
Do you need help?
Of course, you can ask for support via one of the ways mentioned in Support.
Especially, on our Discord Server are many volunteer translators who love to help newcomers too.
If you're new to contributing to LSSM, please read Introduction, Commit a File and Creating a Pull Request first!
- Create or update your fork
- Change a file with the help of our guides:
- Commit the updated file
- please read Commit a File first
- When ready, create a Pull Request (PR) with the help of Creating a Pull Request
- If you plan to update multiple files, such as a whole module or even more, please do not create the PR after the first file but as soon as you want your updates to get live for beta-testers