Shows a short information for each building when you move the mouse over it on the map.
Often you want to have a quick overview of the status of a building. With this module you get the most important information about each station, which is shown on the map when you move the mouse over the picture.
The following information is included:
- Name of the building
- Number of parking spaces (for stations)
- Number of vehicles (for stations)
- Number of personnel (for stations)
- Vehicles at the station with
- Vehicle type
- Number of available beds (hospitals)
- Number of available classrooms (schools)
- Number of finished cells and total number in brackets (finished + under construction) for police stations
This is how it looks for example at a police station, which has 1 developed cell and a cell under construction: